Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Cuddly Surprise

Hooray, the big day is here!  It's a good thing too because I was about to burst.  Happy Birthday to my second daughter today.  She is still in the midst of playing with baby dolls, not just having dolls as friends, so I am excited to share with you this great find that we have for her.  Remember all that sewing I did last month?  Well it was especially for this tiny, sweet doll.  Meet Madelyn, a My Twinn Cuddly Sister.  Isn't she just adorable in her petite little way?  At just 14" in length we are having a time finding clothes to fit her.  Lucky for my girl her Mama can sew!

What a head of hair she has too!  These braids are long and silky.  Could you imagine a real baby with hair this long? This doll is made with the same high-quality materials that the rest of the My Twinn doll line is.  This includes a premium wig that is soft and full for styling, gorgeous eyes full of sparkle, a full set of premium eyelashes, artist brows and face, and a snuggly-soft bean body that just calls for a little mommy to hold it.  This fabulous eBay find came with 3 pairs of shoes, 3 outfits, and her ribbon hair ties.  My sweet little girl is in love with this Cuddly cutie.

  Now go play with your dolls!
-Whimsy

No comments:

Post a Comment